For fire safety reasons, some entrances and exits of premises in public buildings and structures should be equipped with fire doors. In a house or apartment, such entrance groups are also useful. They allow to stop the spread of fire for some time and thereby increase the time for evacuation. Factory "Dorum" offers a special service - the production of fireproof wooden doors in the selected design.
What is the difference between a fire door and a conventional one?
The main characteristic of fire resistance is the fire resistance limit. It shows how long a certified fire door is able to withstand fire, smoke and high temperatures.
The unit of measure for the fire resistance limit is time, which can be from 15 to 120 minutes.
The method of fire tests involves the impact on interior fire doors of high temperatures (about 900 ° C) and open fire. This measures the period during which the structure can cope with the load. The transition point is determined by changing certain states:
- Violation of the integrity of a fireproof wooden door with a directed exposure to a flame. The test is stopped as soon as the canvas has burnt out and the fire burst out of it, or smoldering centers have appeared in the protected space due to the spread of hot gas through the porches and cracks.
- Critical decrease in thermal insulation properties. According to fire safety standards, the surface of an interior fire door should not heat up by more than 140 ° C relative to its temperature at the start of testing.
- Isolation from smoke and other combustion gases. Smoke resistance maintains good visibility and normal air composition in the protected area. In such conditions, it is much easier to leave.
"Dorum" offers to buy wood interior fire doors with a fire resistance limit of 30 minutes. The products have passed fire tests and received a certificate of conformity.
Operational features of interior wooden fire doors manufactured by "Dorum"
When manufacturing fire doors, we strictly adhere to the approved TU:
- The canvas is assembled from coniferous wood bars. The blanks are vacuum processed and glued in the form of a shield.
- The resulting shield is clad on both sides with MDF panels impregnated with a solution that increases fire resistance. The total thickness of the leaf of wooden interior fire doors is 44 mm.
- The door frame is made of hardwood. An intumescent tape and a heat-resistant rubber seal are laid around the perimeter.
- You can buy fire doors with different sash and frame finishes. Painting according to the RAL catalog and PVC film are available.
If you order both ordinary and fireproof interior doors in "Dorum", their appearance will be identical. The style of an office, hotel or home will keep a single concept.
Warranty and prices for interior fire doors
We will offer favorable prices for fire doors - in Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa, services are provided on a turnkey basis:
- The measurer will leave for the object.
- After manufacturing, the products will be carefully brought and brought to the installation site.
- Experienced craftsmen will perform high-quality installation.
Sale to other cities of Ukraine is also possible. In this case, we will send the order with a convenient transport company.
A warranty is provided for certified interior wood fire doors and installation work.
We invite construction companies, interior design studios, retail chains to cooperate. For detailed partner information, please contact the company manager.