Swing doors are a traditional design with conventional hinges. The variety of designs, affordable price and easy installation made them the most popular among buyers.
The Dorum factory will make a custom-made swing door for the size of your doorways:
- The catalog contains more than 250 basic designs. We adapt any model to the parameters of a specific opening. Catalog sketches are given in proportions on a canvas of 2.0x0.8 m.
- Any model can be either single or double (double-leaf) interior doors.
In Kiev, Kharkov and Odessa we provide turnkey services. They include a visit to the measuring site, consulting assistance in choosing the appearance, delivery of the finished product and its installation by qualified installers. We send orders to other cities of Ukraine by transport companies.
The warranty is:
- 3 years for canvas, box, trim;
- 3 years for installation;
- 1 year for fittings.
We will offer competitive prices for single and double swing doors with the highest quality workmanship.
Hinged door design from Dorum factory
A standard door block consists of an MDF box, a door leaf (a frame made of a beam spliced onto a microthorn is pasted over with MDF sheets 10 mm thick) and a set of MDF platbands, as a rule, for two sides. The set is complemented by fittings - hinges, handles, locks.
The outer surfaces are finished with PVC laminate, imitating natural veneer in color and texture, but having better wear, heat and moisture resistance. Another option is painting with Italian paintwork materials for wood materials.
Hinged interior doors can open both into the room and into the corridor. When ordering a single model, take into account the opening side, that is, the location of the hinges. There is a clear and unambiguous way to define it. We stand in the room, inside which the sash will move when opening:
- if the hinges are on the left, then the door is considered left-handed;
- if the loops are on the right, then it is right-sided.
1. The door opens into the corridor, the hinges are right, the door is right.
2. The door opens into the corridor, the hinges are left, the door is left.
3. The door opens into the room, the hinges are right, the door is right.
4. The door opens into the room, the hinges are left, the door is left.
If the width of the opening is more than 1 m, we recommend buying interior double swing doors. This reduces the load on the fittings and makes more rational use of the door space.
The double door consists of a common box, 2 door leaves, a set of cashing. A gap of 5 mm is left between the canvases, which is closed by a false bar.
In the interior double-leaf door, one of the leaves (optional) is the working one, the second is rigidly fixed in the box by hidden end latches and opens if necessary.
Both sashes can be of the same width or different.
|Double-leaf door with door leaves of the same width||Double-leaf door with door leaves of different widths|