The frame of the door leaves is made of solid coniferous wood. Specially prepared wood is glued in hot presses. Thanks to this, interior doors acquire:
- stability and mechanical strength;
- resistance to temperature and humidity extremes.
We use German glue Rakoll d3 for joinery and woodworking, which is characterized by increased water resistance.
Drawing on the surface of the door leaf
The decorative pattern is applied by a high-precision CNC machining center. Diamond cutters provide precise and clean lines.
We use 3D 3D engraving technology. The result is visually almost indistinguishable from a canvas made of solid natural wood - the cutter does not leave external rounding radii.
Finishing decorative coating
Eco-veneer made in South Korea is used for cladding interior doors. It is a PVC film with 3D texture imitating the pattern of natural wood of noble species:
- The finishing of the parts that are part of the prefabricated interior doors is carried out by automated wrapping lines.
- Volumetric panels are veneered in membrane vacuum presses.
- The technology provides a strong and durable connection of the PVC laminating film with the elements of the door leaf and frame.
The glass processing workshop is equipped with modern technological equipment. With its help we equip interior doors with glass:
- triplex with a high degree of security;
- complex curvilinear shape;
- with artistic sandblasting;
- with photo printing.
Thanks to this, you can order interior doors of any desired design in Kiev, Kharkov and Odessa.